Appliance Fix – Washing Machine Repairs Melbourne
Washing machine not doing it’s job? Don’t throw it away into landfill, give Appliance Fix – Washing Machine Repairs Melbourne – a call! Appliance Fix can repair and fix your washing with most common faults that occur in both top loading and front loading washing machines.
Washing Machine Repairs All Over Melbourne
Take a read below for some common faults and problems that occur with Washing Machines.
Unit will not drain away
- Check for foreign objects in the drain pump / filter area as these can jam the drain motor – See manufacturer’s user manual for further instructions
- Is you drain hose kinked or trapped?
- Check at the end of your drain hose, including the plumbing of which the hose connects onto
- Have you underloaded the unit? Underloading causes more movement in the drum than overloading as the clothes sit on one side of the drum and can act like a counter weight when spinning / tumbling therefore causing strange noises. Recommend minimum is 50 – 75% drum load for better results
- Every 3 – 6 months complete a high temperature wash to remove any unwanted mould internally. Recommend 60 degrees plus, with detergent and NO CLOTHES
- When not in use, leave the door and detergent draw open so it can air out and stop mould building
All Tumble & Clothes Dryer Brands
Appliance Fix can install, repair and repair on all major (and not so major) clothes dryer manufacturers.
Washing Machine Repairs all over Melbourne
Appliance Fix can install, repair and repair on all major (and not so major) washing machine manufacturers.
Looking for a trustworthy appliance repairs in Caulfield? Look no further cause Appliance Fix are here to help with your faulty appliance woes.
If you’re in Malvern and need appliance repairs or servicing, then Appliance Fix are the team to trust to get your appliance in working order again.